- Item Type
- Model Name
- Item Weight
- 2.02 kg
- Brand Name
- Item Width
- 22 cm
- Item Height
- 10 cm
- Item Length
- 31 cm
- Special Features
- Hydraulic Drift
- External Testing Certification
- Car Make
- Material Type
- Double Master Cylinder
- Item name
- RACING HAND BRAKE HANDBRAKE
- REPLACE ITEM
- HYDRAULIC DRIFTING HAND BRAKE
- Interchange Part Number
- SINGLE MASTER CYLINDER LEVER VERTICAL
- Universal fit for most car
Universal Car Hydraulic Drift Handbrake Racing Handbrake Hand Brake Double Master Cylinder Hydraulic Drift JDM Black Color
- This lockable hydraulic handbrake from Optimum Balance Products is ideal for rally cars, drift cars and autotests. Featuring a sturdy bracket and a 280mm long handle with a grip section.
- Using a Twin Master Cylinder system enables you to have control over the rear brakes independently.
- Rally driving, drifting and off road motorsports requires extensive use of the handbrake, this can show weaknesses in standard cable type handbrakes which a hydraulic system eliminates.
- The hydraulic system connects into the brake line that runs to the rear calipers and requires a lot less force to completely lock both rear wheels when needed.
- A hydraulic handbrake is used by drivers to lock up or break loose the rear wheels when they want to Drift the car sideways or spin on the spot. Rally drivers regularly need to spin 180 degrees "on the spot" when they over shoot an intersection, or need to turn very hard left or right and there's not enough wheel lock to achieve this.
- The hydraulic handbrake is not used to stop the car.
- These systems are for competition use only.
- A hydraulic hand brake can be added into the rear brake line system without changing the original mechanical handbrake setup.
- These Hydraulic handbrakes are constructed out of lightened steel with a Black powder coat finish, giving you an extremely strong product that will last a life time. Due to the lightweight design our units are LIGHTER than the more expensive Aluminium designs.
Complete Unit Locking Version. 7/16 Inlet 3/8 Outlet on Cylinders.
1 x Drifting E-Brake
Universal fit for most car.
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe). |